Friday, June 16, 2006

It has recently come to my attention the the Troth is an overly New Age organization with many Wiccan practitioners. Also, like many Pagans who come from Christianity, these Troth individuals, specifically their 'oracular seidhr' individuals, are still clinging to their Pagan beliefs while trying to be Asatru.

So there are Asatruers doing magic in the Troth while encased in the dogmas of Paganism and Christiantiy. I find this to be a sad and disappointing situation because Germanic Religion is so much more than this.

As a German-American woman, living the faith of her heritage, where am I to go? Where is there a place for me to express my deep cultural pride while practicing my ancestral mysticism? In a world so vast, there are too few options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home