Sunday, August 06, 2006

Mani-Hiya, the "Vessel of Life", the Paraclete, under the guidance of his "Twin" - or spiritual self - "rose up from the midst" and became a great teacher with the voice of his forefathers, clothing them in the Garment of Rest.

The words of Mani:

"As once Buddha came to India, Zoroaster to Persia, and Jesus to the lands of the West, so came in the present time, this prophecy through me, the Mani, to the land of Babylonia."

"Ask all men about me; I have no master and no teacher, from whom I have learnt this wisdom or from whom I have these things. But, when I received them, I received them from God through His angel. God sent me a message that I was to preach in your kingdom. For the whole world hath fallen into error and gone astray; it had wickedly fallen away from the wisdom of God, the Lord of all. But I have received from Him and revealed the way of Truth in the midst of the All, so that the souls of the many may be saved and escape from punishment. For the witness for everything that I offer is clear; all that I preach has existed in previous generations. But it is customary for the way of truth to be revealed for a time and then to be hidden..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home