Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"As we march into battle against impossible odds, we may lose, but we won't flee.
Adrenaline pumps through veins, as warriors meet for one last time, their ancient enemy.

There is no chance for retreat, as there's a drum in my heart that beats
for vengeance of my fallen Kin who were murdered in ghetto streets.

Storm clouds gather in the distance, our foes advance, yet we will not yield.
The blood of our ancestors calls for Honor as we approach the battlefield.

Sirens are wailing, thunder is crashing, fire and lightning fill the sky.
The flood of our enemy comes crashing down on us, but for my son I have to try.

Mayhem and destruction all around us as we move forward. Death is our Destiny.
Blood-thirsty Gods guide our hands. I saw my friend die, but now he's free.

Our hour of demise fated long ago, just as sure as the world turns,
so I'll face the reaper with a smile. In the end everything burns.

Scores are settled in blood through our sacrifice, then fire sweeps over the earth.
The Law of Nature has taken its course. First death, then rebirth.

We know that we may not see the coming of the glorious new dawn,
but we will die with Pride knowing we tried so that our people could live on."

By Thumper www.naturalstateskinheads.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home